the sweet green life

the sweet green life
My sweet depiction

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Pinteresting your life

The past year, I got over my fascination with Facebook. I guess it was that I was in a search for my own personal interests, I mean, I love my friends, I love seeing the life events of my friends but I needed more. I found my self looking at blogs of people who were upcycling things and I became so obsessed looking at stuff that I was becoming tired of searching for posts or googling images-Enter Pinterest-Not that ,I hadn't heard about Pinterest but , honestly, with so many social media accounts, I had my reservations. However somehow, I clicked on an image and it took me to so many related images that I was hooked! Now, I'm constantly looking,searching for inspiration, always dreaming up, changing , modifying , rethinking my everyday life. As a teacher, it has helped me to reinvent, rethink, reorganize my practice...it's quite amazing! 
And a huge NO!!!! No, this is not a post to glorify or advertise Pinterest-haha-no one-or maybe one or two people somewhere in the digital world might read this- or maybe not- but for me this is a way of sharing my piece of mind instead of watching another whole series on Netflix ;-)
So here are some of my own creations for my Pinterest- these are some simple eco friendly ideas that I've been inspired to do. On the first one I used a shoe box cover to cover our mailbox from the inside. It prevents anyone from looking into our place and it gave the place a special "me" look. I love daisies so I wanted to add a touch of it in our place -so here it is :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment