the sweet green life

the sweet green life
My sweet depiction

Monday 9 November 2015

All things bright and beautiful...specially in the wintery time!

While the best time for the bright and beautiful things to admire is during spring and summer-at least for me, there really are some wonderful things to admire during the winter months in handmade markets all across Toronto!
I enjoy going out and finding special things that people make and supporting the economy of "made in Toronto" or "Canada".
I go also to become inspired by these same vendors who put their love,time and energy in making special and even odd items to sell. I leave some markets feeling rejuvenated and energized to recreate using my limited skills some of those ideas-not to sell but to feel accomplished. Believe me, nothing I make is worth selling but there is truly a sense of fulfillment in working with your hands and making something. Anyways, this post is for those of you looking for those special Christmas markets like the One of a Kind show but more or less as grand:
This Saturday November 14:
East end Rotary arts and Crafts sale

Friday November 20-December 20
The Toronto Christmas Market
 
Sunday November 22, 2015
Toronto Arts Crawl Christmas Market

November 26-December 6

One of a Kind show

Sunday December 6, 2015
The Post Market

Saturday December 12, 2015
The Toronto Etsy Christmas Market

I will keep updating as I become aware of more!:)

Happy browsing or shopping or just enjoying!








No comments:

Post a Comment